Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Don’t Like Bye Byes! But Good Bye Bananas!


14.11.2010
Maastricht

Hello everybody!
At first I want to wish you all the BEST for 2011! A lot of success, health, fun and many wonderful experiences! I hope ,you will enjoy reading! Feel free and write comments.  Meanwhile, please listen this song while you are reading my post . I put this song here to remind our memories. Just take a breath and continue to read my post. It will be amazing for you :P
Actually, I want to clarify that my dear organizer Agnija pushed me to write this blog post even I am so sick. I was about to die but she doesn't care me, I am confessing.  So I am writing my blog post on my bed. If I died because of this blog post, you should know this fact. Anyway, I am just kidding :P

To be serious, I am assigned to write last day of whole CST but I want to express my ideas about whole event with your permission. At first, I was in Köln at 3 am in front of the hostel and ringed the bell exactly 30 times but nobody  did not hear me so I was getting colder like this innocent cat.
Fortunately, God sent me someone who is working in that building to open the door and I was saved. Otherwise, I couldn’t be among of you so I can say that I am so lucky!
Anyway, at first impression after joining the group,  I have been to so many events but I did not ever met with such a people who is  rapper, banker, engineer, student, designer, basketball player , civil engineer junkie :P

I thought that it is incredible opportunity to observe people and learn new things about them.
Mohammad’s superior sense of humor, the broccoli soup that I have paid 15 Euros in Brussels, snoring parties in my room, Efe’s laughing…  Lastly, I ate some cookies that is already separated as a gift for someone since then  my dear Lenny got angry with me . Afterward, she made up with me. We together even went to party: P

When it comes to content of event, in my side, everyone has tried to do their level best as much as they can.  As in every event, there had some tiny problems but we overcame I guess. To be honest, we couldn’t!  Moreover, we had to sign some contract not to behave improperly.  As far as I remembered,
It was including these matters:
·         Don’t laugh!
·         Don’t sleep! (especially for me)
·         Don’t leave out during workshop you are in.
·         Don’t be yourself just act like you are so serious and willing to learn something here.
·         Play well in banana dancing..
I think that it was so helpful to know each other’s challenges, traditions, behaviors etc. While we were getting colder at train station,  my dear Arabic friends was singing a song and playing. Actually, it showed us that Arabic people are so lovely and cheerful. They knew how to become cheerful even if  weather  was freaking cold. 

Acting: like in subway: Please change song to continue..Because other song’s time finished.
As one of the Turkish participant, I observed some interesting things while I was conducting a survey in streets.  Because most of Europeans like Turkish people in contrast to my prejudices, of course, nobody was  perfect but I was also thinking that nobody likes us here.  I have ever met people who said that “I don’t like any Turkish people, I hate them”. Their approach to this issue was so positive. On the contrary, they have said that I like Turkish people, I started to like you now, are you single, I am just kidding.  When I met with these kinds of people, I got rid of my some prejudices about people who are living in Europe.

Anyway, while trying to tell what I have observed, we finished CST Euro Arab.  Last day, some of my friends with Egyptian guys went to their country so we were alone. After a couple of hours, we went off from hostel to go to Aachen. After crying so much (this is big lie! Nobody was upset) Just look at this picture then understand me! This was last day: P that’s the proof…
 I just want to sum up whole event but it is to hard to say “bye bye”.  It was full of action and fun except of first day of me in Köln. ALL in ALL a really great time!  A great event with a lot of fun in Europe…
Unfortunately, we have nothing to do instead of wishing to come together in somewhere in world.                                                                                             
See you all soon somewhere in world!

So leave me alone on my bed, I just want to sleep hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment